Tomorrow is Chinese Exam
(of course i have read, doing revision for 3rd times)
But my headache is suddenly coming back,
having fever for 4times in 3weeks...
Am i giving too much pressure to myself?
Or just because of the time problem?
I think that all teachers give the exams before CNY,
but there will still lot of exams after CNY...
I comfirm! Lisan, Oral, Science....
Why? Why I always getting fever?
Why I always careless in the exam?
Why we so early having so much pressure?
It's just FEBRUARY
12-2=10
We have 10months more
Happy when she sits in front,
But not in the good time,
who is she?
A person cause me become VERY nervous and Stressful (Kidding)
Now, i comfirm that i won't be the top1 in the class...
My head is painful when i try to memorize...
Gonna read for 3rd and 4th times... I don't want lose too much to Man Ling
====The End===
2 comments:
oh,yea! ><
jiayou nia :)
hahas! u can u can u can! :D
all the best :D
and
happy CNY :]
dun give to much pressure to urself..
relax... relax... still got time to study 1...
now is Chinese New Year... so having a good time ... when CNY... Happy Chinese New Year.. kaka XD .. dun forget give me angpau ya !!!
Post a Comment