waiting for 5days, and I received it on my birthday...
It is so timely :)
Then I bought a Xbox controller designated for PC and 2TB WD External Hard Drive. Downloaded
and played 4 or 5 games for 3 weeks, now I have 1 week left before the college reopens.
That means, a new, challenging, busy academic year is waiting for me.
Somebody teach me about Football please.... damn boring during this holiday...
Somebody teach me about Football please.... damn boring during this holiday...
Final Exam will be released in 3rd of May, I don't know what will be my result.
CGPA drops? or still maintain 4.0? It's 50/50.... The HR lecturer killed the exam, dropped my grade..
Hope my HR Final Exam will save my CGPA from 76% to 80%.
Due to Politic Matter,
My dad's headache is coming again,
LHDM (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri) or so-called Income Tax commission officers are coming to my dad's office....
Obviously, the government has no money again, give RM200 sugar and suck money from the Chinese..
Hope this time, dad can settle it by using UTM.
UTM=Under Table Money.
One Year left in TARC,
any suggestion for uni and college in UK or Singapore?
Must famous in Accounting & Finance arh
Miss her whole night
Hope to see her again next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment