The final holiday week before the new semester starts.
A bit frustrated with TAR UC application process for offer letter as you need to collect the offer letter from the office yourself. Maybe I should make recommendation to the college that the application and offer process should be gone on-line.
As a KL-ian, I should pay a visit to those tourist attractions in KL, not just going to those shopping complexes. I just went to Aquaria KLCC yesterday and the entrance fee is quite expensive, RM 38 for Adult (Mykad holder). However, discount would be given to students, so I just paid RM 30 for the entrance. There were lots of foreign tourists and local students at there, but the environment was very relaxing as it was air-conditioned.
There were two levels in Aquaria KLCC. In Level 1, it consists of touch pool, otters area and jewels of jungle while in Level 2, it consists of aqua theatre, flooded forest area, the coast area, and "weird and wonderful" species area. The floor plan and maps are shown as below:
Another attractive point, if you want to watch how the Aquaria staffs feed those "water creatures", there are different feeding time and you have to take a look on it.
My journey to Aquaria KLCC started at 10.30 am, so it was matched with the electric eel feeding time. Loads of photos taken during the tour and what I can say is, the RM 30 is worth more than Zoo Negara's.
![]() |
| Electric Eel |
![]() |
| Piranha |
Videos taken during the tour:
Electric Eel Feeding
Otter's feeding
Aqua Theatre Feeding session
Unfortunately, we were not able to watch the piranha feeding session as it was 4.00 pm.
:(
Long time no see, How are you?








































































1 comment:
. . . . . . . . . .
Post a Comment