
I don't know...
I don't know why i love you
I don't know when i start loving you
I don't know where i start loving you
I don't know how you attract my attention
I don't know who you love now
I don't know which one you love, A or B or C
But...
I like your childish and your straight
I start loving you when i'm jealous
I start loving you when you are beside me
I love you because of your open-minded and your smile
I know I have no chance
I want to know who you will choose among A, B and C
And...
I want to become your guardian, protecting you always
I want to sit beside you
I want to hear you laugh and see your smile
I want to see you are feeling happy with your beloved
I want to become the person who go watching movie with you only
I want to become your boy friend but I have no chance
Did...
You know i'm afraid of losing you?
You know i'm chasing 100% for you?( a bit only)
You know i'm protecting you behind?
You know i'm waiting for our dating?
You know i'm waiting for your answer?
You know you are more important than no.1 and 100%?
...Don't know... see first... Maybe... I don't know... Don't ask me...
to the clarinet
This is my final chance, 13/11
God bless me...
Allah... Jesus... Buddha...
这场战,我打到累了。。
我想,该有个了断了吧?
最近的天气不好,请大家多多保重
2 comments:
gahyao lah kean hoe...
support u ya^^
你好痴心哦!
有点肉麻,
第一次看建和写这种东西,
lolz..
Post a Comment