Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Chance



"We have no chance"
"I think we be friend is better"

If someone ask me, "do you love her?"
I will say,"I do love her."

Maybe she need some time and space to calm down or escaping from me.

Okay,
Facebook friend status,
822 messages,
Msn friend status,
Blog address,
I have deleted...
just waiting for her...

We know both started from Facebook,
And we ended up from Facebook...

A new Friendship will born in the future..


For those who know who is she, please don't say anything at class and don't disturb her...
thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If u really love her, u should let her go and let her live happily.. Tis is wat u can do .. Wish her.. Wish yourself too.. All the best... Be more confidence

QY said...

the next one may be better....
cheer up.
atleast you're still living.
enjoy your life!!