Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well...2009

2009
Leadership Camp
1st day:
We gathered at the small hall at 4.30pm, bringing the luggage also.
There's lot of people, from different societies, different classes, and
different "types". Checking the class list, finally i am able to enter
5A Zhong although I don't want to stay at the class so much just because
of some personal problems. However, what I've felt glad and happy was
I have known lot of people, I mean new friends. I skip all the small events, guys.
the dance- Rock and Roll, I liked it so much although i just dance twice before.
Months ago, Jia Jia told me that Delia Yap is a pretty girl, who is prettier than her.
Finding for a long time, finally I found that she attended the camp. Finding...Finding..
and Finding... Finally, I hadn't find out yet. As you know, a couple dance will involve
two people, which are boy and girl. And my partner was...

DELIA YAP

Omg, after finished dancing with her, i just know who's she from Heng Tat. How stupid am I.
Guys, Jia Jia, she's very nice, pretty and kind.
I love her smile and her eyes, but you all don't think too much... Just as a FRIEND.
I don't know how to describe, compared to jia jia, she's not too nice... But.....
Haiz.... forget what i want to say.
Because of her, Heng Tat seem very angry a bit.



Ohya... the Stephanie Low Chee Qian....her eyes ....
Damn nice... See What i've found:



2nd day:
Delia greeted me when she saw me, but I gave her lemon. Lolx, it's my fault.. But after the camp,
I got her hp number and Facebook Account, haha..

We went to Pei Fong High School. It's a quite nice school with hi-tech facilities, 
SMART CARD. With the card, we can buy food at the canteen without using notes.
With the card, we can "点名" without using the voice of teachers. It's a very nice school.
两会制度,it's one of the PFHS characteristics.

Hmm...A camp with PASAR MALAM shopping, it's the 1st time I faced it. We could go to
Jonker Street for a walk, buying whatever you want. It's nice.

While sleeping in the bus, I had a weird dream," I have started school lessons, and the girl who
is sitting beside me was, Yingz. Omg...





3rd Day:

------Tiring Day, skip it-----

4th Day:

Preparing for the performance, and ceremony...
Everybody wore nice coats, nice dresses and nice heels but I just wore a cheap clothes,
haiz....poor guy is like this.



 


* Don't misunderstand for all the pictures, i see that's nice or got meaning, then i upload...
   Don't think too much, like me...

That's all for today....

2009 good bye...
Thx for your no.1,
thx for your vice president,
thx for your camp,
thx for your present- friendship,
thx for your laptop,
thx for your tips: NERVOUS is my bad thing..
thx for everything you have given to me

Ohya,
thx for your chance- I have known lot of nice girls: yingz, x2jia, Delia, Pei Fen, Stephanie, Michelle, Sze Mun, Bao En, Hazel.etc..

haha...

89%, my chance with her...lol
PLAY only


2010, my new friend..
treat me well please...

Well, you're my last friend in CHKL, one year left,
Want to cry  but i can't
Want to die  but i won't
Want to stay but i don't
Want to ....   but i won't



========The End==========

1 comment:

Yingz said...

huh..good la..nice dream :)
delia hor..