Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Well, it's a new start and I have prepared for my 8 targets...

First,
Form no.1 ( actually 5A Zhong no.1 is enough)


There's too many pro in 5A Zhong, and my target is PRO of the PRO

Second,
SPM Straight A
Although I can't get all A+, but i hope that at least 10A+ is enough...


Third,
The Society Leader
I hope that my society revolution plan can be successfully completed.
-The best society in CCA
-The largest society in CCA
-The well-reputation society in CCA



Forth,
Driving License
I hope that i can have my own car too, but i think i should buy it myself and with my own money..
Later can use it to fetch girls, lolx...


My DREAM car!!!! nice leh????!!!
Fifth,
PSP and New Laptop
I hope that I can buy a new version PSP although i have already two.
Aiya, Ekonomi mah, kehendak is tidak terhad...
Erm... upgrade my laptop lo, hope that i can do it with my own money...





Sixth,
Travelling to Taiwan, Europe, USA, Japan (either one of them)
Taiwan-go makan
Europe-go visit their famous place
USA   -their place, their school
Japan  -Play, play, play






Seventh,
know more girls, lolx...
Have to leave the school after the year, contact also can bah???!!!

2009: 刚认识的女生...."dun think too much...."
Wan Ling, Jia Jia, Yingz, Wen Zhen, Delia Yap, Michelle Than,Sze Mun, Bao En


8th, The most important
Harvard University
My dream university since i came to Form3




That's all for my post for today...
Thanks for viewing

================The End==============

1 comment:

Normal Ling said...

y the pic like obama de??