Monday, March 22, 2010

No title

Sometimes....
I think about the reason... WHY i should study so hard?
For WHAT?
Maybe...I hate losers....
I hate LOSE...
成就感 sometimes
Make me happy.... Make me feel proud...
Make me think What i did is worth...

BUT....Today, A piece of new mind told me....
这样努力。。。还不是一样。。。
世上有两种天才:天生的聪明,靠努力的聪明
WHY i cant be the first one?
I'm tired...
Practised Lisan for whole week, even the holiday...
Now... I get that mark just same like the person who practised for two days...

Geography,
I have studied and memorized all of it...
But the result is just very disappointing,
FULL MARK, is that actually i can't get?

A person who studied hard a week before the exam,
a person who just studied at the eleventh hour.
But the result is the same....

Trust the God, Trust the idiom
一分耕耘,一分收获
Isn't true... Keep disappointing and disappointing...

WHY i have studied a lot but the result is just same like the majority...


If i didn't study and get the worse result, nvm..
I can accept...
But why the result is the same... even i have studied hard...
SCIENCE, GEOGRAPHY, BOOK-KEEP, MALAYS
These four subjects, is that very very very difficult to get FULL marks?

I just want to get full mark, even three times once... is enough....

全级第一名,sounds great, sounds good...
But do you know how much pressure is keep coming towards me??


This time, i bet on the standardized exam... ALL of it...
IF i still can't reached my target, I give up....

FORM no.1, I don't want to do anymore....

努力没有价值,那么努力来干嘛??



Say truly,
附近的朋友,有多少个不是因为分数,功课或学会才认识我?才找我的?
I think nobody...
你敢说你不是因为功课考试,才找我的?

Suan le bah....
讲我串,讲我骄傲,讲我自以为是。。。
Just say bah...
I don't care anymore....

I like solo, i din like teamwork...
anti-social... sometimes is good....

furthermore, 8months more....
then, i can leave le...

Hope that i can forget all the things, what happened and who i know in
this school....

Maybe from 2005, i shouldn't choose to study at here....

这样,我才知道到底什么叫做朋友。。。

我不是你们的复印机,我不是你们的工人,我也不是你们的老师。。。

我只是普通,平凡的小人。

3 comments:

Yingz said...

努力真的有它的成果
我们这种前一天才读书的人,当考pmr,spm是很辛苦的
因为一旦考试一过,就把读的东西忘完了
可是你不会,你还有印象

你懂的东西比别人多
可能现在没有用处
可是未来的事谁懂?
可能上大学要用的资料你都懂
我们却要一天到晚找资料

wei,
don't say me always being pessimism.
you also, please be more optimistic.
i'm truly treasure you as my best friend.

Anonymous said...

A person who studied hard a week before the exam,
a person who just studied at the eleventh hour.
But the result is the same....

Trust the God, Trust the idiom
一分耕耘,一分收获
Isn't true... Keep disappointing and disappointing...

WHY i have studied a lot but the result is just same like the majority...

ya..我很想讲出这个理论..but..我一直想不通,可能是我们想太多吧!erm..anyway..找些借口安慰自己,也许有用的。

Anonymous said...

happy birthday~
friend...
^^