现在是1/4/2010,7pm...
Today is my doom day....
First, is the result....
Chinese: 85.5
Malays : 86
English : 93
A.math : 98
M.math: 88
Science: 93
Sejarah: 88*
Book-K:93
Ekonomi:95
As I say, If my sejarah result drop...I will give up...
88, is my lowest mark in Chong Hwa...
I have tried very very very very hard...
I comfirm I tried harder, studied more than others....
And this is my results...
Even some people just read the day before exam...
I have learnt a lesson: If you have chosen not to get good result, you will not get it even how much you have sacrificed....
Marks...
It let me feel happy,
It let me feel proud,
It let me feel successful,
It let me feel disappointed,
It let me feel sad...
And it make me cry for it...
Maths, very easy subj....
but a word "CARELESS"
Have ruined my hope...
I believed that some of you saw me or man ling crying in the class...
The result, is very meaningful and important to us...
the name " TOP Form one"
I'm very tired for getting the name...
very tired... and stressful...
Don't know why...
Sejarah 4 bonus...
All bonus is the question i correct...
All my chance will depend on how many full marks i get...
God have given me the answer....
Number one isn't mine anymore...
She doesn't love me also...
I miss the moment...
The moment which i was very free...
no stress, no care, no worry about result...
Like the Primary 6....
A 12years old child who just keep playing games
Din care anything, din care any stress...
that moment,
have left me for 4years....
Now, I want to back to the moment...
I have studied hard for the exam...
She still win me...
more than 5subjects...
Suan le suan le... i duwan rebut any no.1 le...
I have been angry for long time...
Feel jealous...feel angry...
Haha.... WHy i need to do that?
She isn't mine... And i have no right to control
who she loves...
Actually, i said want to give up chasing her...
But i didn't give up also...
How come? Maybe i love her too much...
And i enjoy chasing her...Crazy?
One year... so fast can over d la... hope so...
For those who study in 5 A Zhong...
Don't give yourselves too much pressure...
Marks isn't so easy to get.. and it means nothing....
Don't destroy your life because of the marks....
I'm the bad example...
全级第一名,不是那么容易当得起的。。。
背后要付出的,绝对比你们现在的任何压力更大。。。
12am sleep, 1.30am wake up, study till 7am...
I wonder when i will die....
CANCER? SUDDEN DEATH?
GIVE UP!
2 comments:
黎明之前总是黑暗的,
狂风暴雨过后就迎来崭新光辉的晴天。。。
有高潮总有低潮,
低谷之后,
就会迎向高峰。。。
别担心,
不努力不能奢望好成果,
但是,
你付出那么多努力,
就一定会有好成果的,
可能还不是现在而已,
不过很快就会实现。
在付出努力的同时,
紧记,
把身体保持好!
那样的第一名才有价值。
拿得起,放得下。
放得下,拿得起。
加油!
5AZhong的其中一位代表
最后第二段蛮有意思的,lolx..
谁都会妒嫉比我们更好的人,这是人的个性,只是有些还没表现出来罢了。。觉得自己很努力,有时回馈并没有我们想象中的那么好,考试也得靠运气,做任何事情也会粗心,也会有失误,世上有谁是完美的?当人达不到自己的目标,会有两种举动,不想再继续下去,或者站回起来。非常失落,想要放弃的时候,我们也许会选择第一个,可是当我们冷静的好好思考,愚蠢的我们做了错的选择,我们都是属于第二个。总之,顺其自然吧,既然这个不成功,换一换个方法,也许有另一片蓝天,这是我常常对自己说的。努力不一定会成功,但不努力就更不可能会成功。今天考不好,下次再来吧,加油!
Post a Comment