Friday, August 12, 2011

Recently...

4days left,
Final Exam is coming,
5 subjects...
Now, I just finished 2 0f them...

Yesterday, I don't know Did I do a mistake?
I entered the CC..
I paid RM2 for an hour Gaming...
But I spent 1/2 an hour to play games,
I spent 1/2 an hour to read HE notes (just 5-6pages)

Am i wasting the usefulness of RM2?
RM2 for 1/2 an hour gaming...
I went there in the purpose of downloading videos..
But unfortunately, there was no download service :(
So.. Was It a sunk cost for me?
Or I should study instead of playing games in CC?...
Just afraid I will lose CGPA 4.0 this semester...
eventhough I get 4 out of 5 subjects highest result...

Hubungan Etnik: 90/100 ~54/60
Accounting: 92/100~ 37/40
Microeconomics: 93/100~ 37/40
English: 83/100~ 50/60
Quantitative Studies: 98/100~ 39/40

Well, Should work harder....

Still Can't Forget,
Even my essay still wrote about her...
"I will always regret What I had said to her that day"
(highest mark essay among the 5..^^)

BYE BYE

No comments: