Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ZzZz

Well...Just back from A Hang Out...

These Days, I just miss the moment in CHKL very much...
Don't know why...
Maybe the life in secondary school is more simple, more interesting than
the life in college...
in Secondary School,
the time was fixed...7am-3.30pm
more interesting activities (sports, carnival, jogathon)
more challenging
AND I won't feel like wasting my time, my time is fully utilized
in College,
the time was flexible and free, but it's too free and my time isn't fully utilized
(maybe I should learn to be independent starting my first day leaving CHKL)
I miss the moment that I was arguing with the teachers about marks...
However the final exam result, I can't know what's wrong with my paper...
Although there are lots of co- activities, But It's not necessary for us to join
(But if you don't join any society/club, you will feel bored )
I miss the moment studying with leng lui arh!!!
(My class ....no comment...)
Don't know why, at college, people damn hate you very much
if you score flying colours of result...
Keep Zat-ing me, always compare the result with me....
Haiz...I just wanna try my best in Diploma, to get higher scholarship,
CANNOT ???

zzz...
Will Find a day to visit CHKL...

Ohya;
Jiajia, you are really my GG...
and thx

Photo of the Day:


1 comment:

xiao WINTER melon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.