Three weeks after holidays...
CGPA 4.0, but who knows I can maintain it until the end of Diploma or not..
Feel stressed when all of coursework is "urging" me, "killing" my brain
The First presentation of Macroeconomics, terrible calculation errors and nervous voice..
Although it is not my fault, but my marks will be affected....
Starting from sem2, I feel that I'm not working hard at all...
Just keep playing, and lazy...
Although I've completed the tutorials, but I can't remember what I've learnt...
Am I starting to be worse?
You know? sometimes I don't know how to communicate with my classmates (coursemates)..
I have no topic to talk..
I'm not active in sport..
I'm not PRO in talking joke...
AND I don't what can I do...
Walking with them, everybody has their own partners, talking their own topics..
AND I was just walking at the last...
The feeling is so terrible...
Playing football with them,
Don't know how to pass, how to shoot, how to get the ball...
Everybody scored except me...
Playing for first 20mins, then I felt exhausted, tired...
Weak at all, and I join Football co-cu...
If I fail, I lost my Scholarship...
HOW???
Can I become one of them?
I wanna learn:
Learn swimming,
Learn music,
Learn Languages,
Learn football,
Learn everything...
Can I ?
If can, how to do it?


2 comments:
Don't stress yourself so much....
This is your last education life, work hard and play hard...
Everybody has a gift in something,
You haven't discover it doesn't mean that you didn't have it...
Cheer up man! You were one of the top student from CHKL...okay? In fact, not everyone can do that....
You can't be perfect in every aspects... All you can do is just try your best and do what you can...
Hope my suggestion do help you...
Remember, this is your last education in your entire life....
aiya... u can de la.... trust you!!!
haha XD
Post a Comment