Saturday, September 17, 2011

2nd Semester

19th of September 2011, my 2nd semester will start..
It's time for me to study...back to the college life...

The last entertainment for me:
Manchester United vs. Chelsea (11.30pm 18th September 2011)
IF Manchester United win, I will join Gym Club
IF Chelsea win, I will join Football Club.
If both draw, ......

By the way,
I'm 18 years old,
so some changes should be made, I shouldn't be so childish like before
but I should have some entertainment for myself,
thus I have deleted all my Facebook games and other games in PC
but remains a FB game, just a Facebook Game (xxzz)
whenever i choose Football or Gym, I will do both of them...
Playing football when I'm free, going for Gym during the free time in college
However, I won't give up my dream, chasing for CGPA 4.0...


Target for this semester,
train my football skill, train my body, keep my highest score in class
keep all A+....

Get ignored these few days but it's ok...
I'm feeling great...










有时候很后悔离开高三,
不是因为没有拿统考,
而是因为我想拿三连冠。。。
也许我太差了。。。
ML, add oil arh...

1 comment:

Ling Li said...

你怎么就那么悲观呢???
haiz...