attend the date:
1.
coon, me la
2.

Oo Xichen, the oxygen
3.

Weilun, the organiser ==
4 &5.
Song Seng and Hau yi, very pity d Kelefei...haiz
(biao...)
Ok, now is the girls:
1.

Michelle, the person who dated by Weilun
2. Bao En
3. Sze Mun
A bullshit, unsuccessful date with the girls:
first, the boys late for 20mins, and we met at Sek Hou
then, juz talked about 5sentences, and all went toilet, GG
Ok, now is the point...
We went to play bowling and played about 3rounds.
8persons, 2lane, 3 rounds
=RM188!!!
then, we divided into 2teams
me, xichen, hauyi, song seng one team
weilun, michelle, Sze mun, Bao En another team
At first, Weilun strike! Xichen Spare( bcz of someone sms him)
haiz...noobie me, lost at 1st
but at last 91% at total..ok la
no.1 onli
At 2nd, the girls seems tried their hardest for the bowling
all higher than boys le..
the girl who caught my attention,
Sze Mun, whose marks so same with me..
I don't know y la, juz seem saw her before
At last, also me , 99% wakaka
At 3rd, wah!!!
everybody seems painful on their hands,
especially Hauyi, pity...
the girl, Sze Mun pro wor...
DOn't say the mark le
WEilun arh!! I told u to talk to Michelle le
and what the hell were you doing?
siam further onli...
I helped u to date her out liao leh
nEXT time plz talk better hor...
Ok, after playing the bowling.
BERSURAI...
Haiz...so lemon....
then, bcz of some personal private thing,
we walked from TimeSquare to Pavilion in the
mission to buy something..
I met JiaXin who was doing part time
at there and she helped me find out the thing
I want to buy..
then, (secret)...
ok, the end...
Weilun, ... haiz
2 comments:
what thing o? so mysterious meh? =.=
chee yong, siam la...
juz MCKY key chain...
you want hang out mah?
Post a Comment