
2009 Form 4 life
is coming to the end...
Time is going too fast
Lot of things happened in
this year
In the beginning,
I didn't like socialing
I liked 100%
I liked success
And I must succeed
In the middle,
I started socialing
I kept losing and losing
I wanted success
But I couldn't success
In the end,
I learnt socialing
Spent my time by chatting,
sms-ing, talking with
yingz, x2jia, Lingz, F3n,
...
(and seem i expert than
Heng Tat)
I won No.1 in class and
in Form...
I got Rm260 from my study
I am able to be V-president
in Chess Society...
Maybe happy, or Maybe sad..
Coz i juz completed 3/4 of
my targets
But...
seem i start love Watching Movie
Swt...budget RM100 for movie list..
Oh god, nobody want go out...busy..
If anybody want to scold me, praise me
or leave comment, Faster leave...
Thx for comment...
Done...
New Mission i have waited for a long time
finally arrived yesterday,
COON, get it done...
That's all, the end>..
1 comment:
hahas.next year same class agn eh ;>
nov & dec two months find one day we go out for movie tgt la.i mean w my clique n ur clique.swt
Post a Comment