Monday, November 23, 2009

My Plan



Waiting for the movie...

24/11
gonna go to Aaron's House..
We plan to study in Taylor's College after Form 5.
For Aaron, he want to study HOTEL MANAGEMENT,
For me, I just want to study INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.
Aikz....Gonna think what can we do tomorrow..
Holiday is so boring although I can surf Internet
the whole day..

Who wanna follow us can view the website as below:



26/11
gonna go to Midvalley
Song Seng, Weilun, Hauyi, Xichen
Pei Fen, Sher Waen..

A weird group
but ok la
haha...
But... Still Don't know Yingz can go or not...
juz wait for her reply, she juz coming back from Thai


Aikz..I should not invite her to go
But...haiz...suan le...if she come, I will damn happy

Ok, boys...
Weilun, Xichen, Song Seng, Hauyi
Sze Mun is the class flower lai d leh....
Omg, should take a photo with her tat day...
Aikz....miss a chance...
Waikia Lun, ya la ya la...
Your Michelle also Leng la...
lolx,, biaoo...

Gonna kill someone now...

==The End==

No comments: