Saturday, April 10, 2010

华文练习

“跌七次,第八次就会站起来”
Sometimes, Impossible is possible..
Not every thing possible is impossible...

“弱者等待时机,强者创造机会”
Sometimes, waiting is good and is the safest method..
finding or be active may cause you fell into the darkness,
the hell and the underworld of your life...

“受苦比死亡更需要勇气”
Sometimes, i prefer death more than being played, being ignored
A person must dare to take on and accept the obstacles in life...
no wonder how difficult it is and he need to be BRAVE
Napoleon, i agree with your opinion...

“奇迹多在困难中出现”
Sometimes, it will be resulted as failed and disappointed. I'm waiting
for it, but i didn't see it before until now.. I trust it, but it disappoints me...


“患难困苦是磨炼人格的最高学府”
Sometimes, it's really difficult for me...Sad for the bad result, sad for him,
sad for her, sad for it, sad for them... And mostly sad for myself...
Every obstacles will test your patience, your brain-turning...
I have face these in every exam, cried for it before...But i get nothing...

“犯疑心病的人是一种慢性自杀”
Sometimes, I feel that i'm having this kind of disease... Am i killing myself
slowly? Why don't straightly kill me? Is that funny and fun for playing me like
a doll or a toy? I'm a human, a living thing, and not a machine, not a toy...

“被同一块石头绊倒两次是一种耻辱。”
Yesh! I agree with the idiom... I'm feeling shame, don't know why i can't give up?
Am i waiting for 奇迹?or I just cheating myself? or I don't want to accept the truth?

I don't believe that it will end up in that way, But I have to believe it, and i must....

I'm nothing now, no sad, no unhappy, no angry, no moody...
Don't think too much... I'm very happy now.... really happy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

没关系,
很多朋友陪着你,
一起等待着奇迹。。。
>^