其实,答案已经很明显。。。真的很明显。。。
find out her long long post in the wall...be patient...The answer should be seen clearly..
其实,拖延反而会使三方幸亏,自己也会觉得很烦吧?
I just want to end up this problem as soon as possible...Tired...
一时的痛苦,跟长远的痛苦,哪个会比较痛苦?
Give up is my only choice, Just hope that she won't feel so "fan"
这种纠纷,就这样结束吧。。
I give up...Really give up...
也许我们是来自不同世界的...
When you're busy, i'm free; When you're free, i'm busy....
也许我们真的没有缘分
We're from exactly different worlds... I'm not your cup of tea...
也许她不肯直接告诉答案,是不要伤害我
I know d...Last year i have seen the answer, she just duwan to hurt me...
也许是怕没有朋友做,怕我会颓废
Although she didn't love me, we're still friend..I'm still a person who chase for no.1
有时上课时会想起这些事
Maybe because of this, i have no mood to study..
但是,我不会再让这些事发生
I will keep study nonsense...Study! Study! Study!
读书是很好的麻醉药
I want to forget her ASAP
我会尝试忘记她
I don't want to keep going on the relationship again...No direction mission..
五月就快到了,希望新座位能更远离。。
Just hope that i can change to a seat which will be situated far from hers...
希望我们之间没有任何联系
Don't find her and communicate with her unless very important problem...
只希望我会成功
Just hope i can forget her before the arrival of mid-exam
不用同情我,我不需要你们的同情,也不需要
.......
No more love matter in this blog....
-----
No comments:
Post a Comment