Monday, January 31, 2011

雨天

A raining day,
and today is the most tiring day in 2011
as I have to help my dad to work at Carrefour Wangsa Maju...

10cartons of Old Town and Milk Powder...
carried from shopping centre to the carpark...
The crowd is so terrible...

And I have to queue up to get the RM8 voucher...

It is a tiring day

But I get a GOOD payback..

The Russian Chocolate...

Wow, Made In Russia...

Bitter and Sweet...Tasty!


I'm glad to hear from my dad that
He gonna to sponsor me to open an Accounting Firm....
It's so happy to hear that....

But that is after 5years....

I wonder how come
Lee family will be so successful ?
Bruce Lee-Movie Star
Jet Li-Movie Star
Lee Chong Wei -Badminton World No.1 (actually is No.2)
李佳薇-第7届超级星光大道冠军
李白-Famous Poet in China
then how about 李文坚?李美娴?

Starting to miss you when I saw lot of photos of you...
Miss the moment, Miss your smile...
Time is getting less...
I don't know what to do...
Although we have no chance to meet anymore...
But I will still wish you, hoping that you can success in your future career...
Rush for it...

失败不是永远的失败
了解我的,应该会知道我是如何看待失败。。。
朋友跟朋友之间如果如你所说的那样,
什么都是心机心机,目的目的,
只是谁比谁更加厉害隐藏自己的心机,
那对朋友不就是每次要提心吊胆?
谁是真心朋友,谁是心机朋友
有时真的很难分。。。





也许,你比我更加厉害隐藏心机。。。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

重要的是你付出真心吧,
假使别人对你使出心机,
错的是他,并不是你,
那么只要你保持一颗真心,
便可以真真享有真心的友谊。

M.Y.