It is 1.30am now...
and about 31hours later,
I will become the student of TAYLOR's University..
-the bloody, fresh, and cruel university...
These are my rules for myself:
1.No Chinese is spoken in the University
2.Rush for the top student so I can get the full scholarship
3.Treat the foundation programme as SUEC
4.Make more friends
5.No shy, no pity, no CARELESS
6.AND still, examinations, assignments, and works still remain the first.
Everything will be fine after 27th of March.. I believe it...
Oh god,
about the programme fees,
just for the 1st semester,
It has already charged me about RM10,000
I think that will be the total fees in Chong Hwa...
Saturday was the Chong Hwa opening ceremony,
I don't know why the Xin Chun activities could be so simple and mini..
I didn't come back to school at last..
Miss Man Ling so much...
Don't know she will become stressless or not without me...
Lol.. Kay...
That is a movie I want to introduce again to all of you...
Quite touching but funny...
If you have time, bring your parent to the cinema and watch it..
It is for you and your family!
Appreciate it when it is still at here...
Don't regret when you have lost it...
There is no U-turn in your life...
APPRECIATE!
I like the song so much...
彩虹的家

3 comments:
hey, good job, continue to speak in eng!!! your 1 semester is also 3 months?
6 months....
Next time i go to find you...
I wanna watch this local movie! :)
Post a Comment