Monday, January 24, 2011
Formal Attire..
Today, TAYLOR's requires us to wear formal attires...
So here comes the all childish guys with mature clothing
Class started at 8am,
and I had to wake up at 5am...
damn tired and sleepy...
Listening to the BUSINESS LAW class,
I like the subject very much...
Maybe I like LAW...
LAW of company, LAW of agency...
LAW of contract..
The next station, PRINCIPLE of Economics class..
The lecturer is quite funny...
and I found that...
the subject actually same with the Ekonomi Asas...
for example:
Free market/capitalism/laissez-faire economy
=sistem ekonomi kapitalis
Mixed economy
=sistem ekonomi campuran
Centrally-planned(command) economy
=sistem ekonomi perancangan pusat
Factors of Economics:
1. Labour (buruh)
2. Capital (modal)
3. Natural Resources (tanah)
4. Entrepreneurship (usahawan)
Opportunity cost =kos lepas
Ceteris paribus =Other variables do not change
but something i didn't heard it before...
like PPF (Production Possibility Frontier)
Seems boring?
no... everybody is so pro...
Plus the prince of Economics and the father of Economics studying
at here also...
I think the competition is still here....
After the class...
I went to INTI college, asking about the scholarship i can get...
Basically, I can get 100% full tuition fees FREE for
FOUNDATION only...due to my 10As ...(A- is not considered)
But if I can't get 10As in actual SPM,
I will have to pay back to them....
It's quite disappointing me...
I thought, No.1 can get better scholarship...
but maybe i'm unlucky guy...
YUP, i'm unlucky...
when i go out from the INTI,
It was raining...
swt...unlucky...
with the wet body and clothes,
I finally found the Taylor's bus...
I thought i have to back to Lakeside and take another shuttle bus...
LOL... the lucky thing comes...
The bus can fetch me to KTM station...
....Sorry for my broken english....
That's my entire life in Taylor's now...
End..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment